Deadline: April 30, 2013
GOOD has unveiled a challenge to the global community to find pioneering neighborhood-level projects so awesome that they are worth replicating everywhere. They are looking for five awesome community innovators from around the globe with creative and scalable projects that strengthen the social fabric of their communities. Are you pioneering a neighborhood-level project? Apply now for the GOOD Global Neighborhood Challenge: A Pop-Up Fellowship.
Award and Benefit
- The five chosen fellows will win a week at GOOD HQ in Los Angeles for a pop-up fellowship to elevate and expand their work in order to create more equitable and successful neighborhoods.
- The pop-up fellowship will include a collaborative workshop to create a community innovation toolkit, participation in an evening of programming highlighting the fellows’ work, and partnership with the GOOD Local Los Angeles Chapter to test out just how well their projects can be reborn in a different city, culture, and community.
Eligibility and Submission Criteria:
- Only individuals who are 18 and over are eligible to apply.
- Photos are optional, but if submitted, they should be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format, at least 570 × 345 pixels and no larger than 10MB.
- Submissions must be in English, applicants must speak English.
- Read all the rules before applying
- Applicants are encouraged to participate in the first inaugural Neighborday, a global event to celebrate neighbors, blocks, and the spirit of Neighboring.
Contact: If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected].
For more information, click here.