Deadline: May 5, 2013
Summit Dates: July 20-23, 2013
Are you a student leader? The University of Pittsburgh invite you to join 50 top student leaders from across the world to learn how to be effective, ethical, and innovative leaders. The Student Leadership Summit will take place at the University of Pittsburgh campus, Pittsburgh, PA from Saturday, July 20-Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
Participants will work alongside distinguished mentors who will share their expertise and provide advanced leadership training. Students will emerge from the academy with the skills and experience to excel as global leaders.
- Accomplished student leaders from college campuses across the world are invited to apply.
- Eligible students include rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduating seniors from two-year and four-year schools, and entry-level graduate students (those enrolled in first year of graduate school and/or have completed the first year of graduate school).
- Student applicants who have been involved in a range of campus and community programs and service-learning are welcome to apply.
Selected participants will receive
- Paid registration
- Up to $200 (U.S.) in travel assistance.
- Complete the online application and upload the following attachments
- Two current letters of recommendation.
- One letter must be written by a senior university administrator (e.g. College Dean, Director of Student Life, Departmental Chair).
- Application will be incomplete unless recommendation letters are uploaded and/or sent to [email protected] by the deadline.
- Résumé (note GPA on résumé).
- One-page essay (requirements noted on application).
Note: Students will receive an email regarding their pending application on or before May 17, 2013.
For more information, click here.