Deadline: April 19, 2013
TIC is an official National Contact of Transparency International. The mission of TI Cambodia is to work together with individuals and institutions at all levels to promote integrity and reduce corruption in Cambodia.
Transparency International Cambodia – TIC is inviting youths and potential young leaders from youth organizations, high schools and universities across Cambodia to apply to participate in a youth camp on “Youth Empowerment for Transparency and Integrity” (YETI). The camp will take place from May 10-14, 2013 at Phnom Hanchey, Kampong Cham Province.
About the Youth Camp
The camp is aimed at raising awareness about transparency, integrity and the causes and consequences of corruption on politics, economic and development of Cambodia. Youth leaders will be coached to disseminate what they have learnt from the camp to their peers in their respective provinces.
- 72 students from youth organizations, high schools & universities in Phnom Penh and from 9 Provinces of Koh Kong, Kampot, Kep, Kampong Chnang, Kampong Thom, Kampong Speu, Kandal and Stung Treng.
- Age between 15-25 years old.
- Be passionate about youth engagement in promoting integrity, transparency and social justice.
- Be committed to share and learn from others during the camp and to fully participate in all camp’s activities.
- Be committed to share knowledge, experiences and lesson learns to other youths in their provinces.
- Be open-minded and enthusiastic about building a strong team work, Integrity, transparency, accountability.
- Willing to engage with TIC’s future activities to further promote integrity and transparency
How to apply
The application form is available at their website: www.ticambodia.org , application form and must be submitted to [email protected].
All expenses (accommodation, food, & transportation) will be covered by TI Cambodia. TI Cambodia is committed to have participants from all backgrounds in terms of gender, religions and culture. Individuals from all backgrounds, women and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more information, click here.