Deadline: April 19, 2013
Daimond Bank Nigeria is currently accepting applications from Nigerian Entrepreneurs for the 3rd phase of the Building Entrepreneurs Today programme tagged “BET 3”. Diamond Bank will reward 5 outstanding entrepreneurs with a sum of N3 million Naira each as their growth capital for their businesses. The winners will emerge after a rigorous business training at the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan African University.
Diamond Bank seeks to continuously increase the capacity and enhance the growth potentials of Nigerian entrepreneurs. BET3 is aimed at encouraging interest in entrepreneurship.
- Application for the program is open to the general public
- 50 entrepreneurs from the numerous applicants shall be selected to undergo a robust 30-day intensive Entrepreneurial Management Training out of which 15 Top breed entrepreneurs will be selected for Business Development Support.
- Five (5) outstanding applicants/entrepreneurs will qualify for the Next Level Award which is the sum of N3 million each as a capital boost in support of their respective businesses.
Selection criteria will be as follows:
- Applicant must have a fully functional business (at least 3months in operations)
- Applicant MUST not have attended any entrepreneurial Management program at EDC.
- The business must have high growth potential.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download an application form from http://nigeria.smetoolkit.org/nigeria/en or www.edc.edu.ng. Completed application forms should be submitted to [email protected].
Program Details and Awards/Benefits
- Capacity Building Phase: EDC will be responsible for selecting the best 50 entrepreneurs that will partake in the 3 months Capacity Building Program at the Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan African University. These 50 participants will enjoy the following;
- EDC networking meeting
- Business advisory and counseling session
- Business Development Phase: From the 50 entrepreneurs, 15 will be selected as Top Breed Students and they will be further engaged in an Intensive Business Development Support Service for another period of 6 months. This set of 15 students shall be provided with the following services;
- A quarterly consulting session to be provided by experts in various fields
- Provide monthly monitoring contacts with mentors for participants
- Provide a mentor for each participant who shall be a second year MBA student at the Lagos Business School.
- Organize a platform for participant’s review of their plans with the University.
- Next Level Award: From the 15 Top students entrepreneurs, EDC will select 5 outstanding entrepreneurs that will be given the “Next Level Award”. Diamond Bank will reward the 5 outstanding entrepreneurs with a sum of N3 million Naira each as their growth capital for their businesses.
For more information, click here.