Deadline: May 10, 2013
Has Technology Transformed Your Life? Write a story and enter the VNI Service Awards. Be inspired, share your story and get connected. Your story should answer the following:
- What communication technologies is your business adopting?
- How has technology driven social change?
- How are you using mobile devices for education or health care?
By submitting a story about your work, Cisco will help promote your success through our social media channels. This will help increase awareness and drive interest in your cause. We also hope to advance the conversations around how technology and communication services is reaching a larger audience.
- Participants should be age 18 years or older at the time of entry.
This Contest is not open to:
- employees or internally contracted vendors of Sponsor or its parent/subsidiaries, agents and affiliates;
- the immediate family members or members of the same household of any such employee or vendor;
- anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Contest;
- employees or internally contracted vendors of governments and government-affiliated companies or organizations; or
- any employee whose employer’s guidelines or regulations do not allow entry in the Contest or acceptance of the prize(s).
- This Contest is not open to individuals in the province of Quebec in Canada. In addition, residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (formerly Burma) and Sudan are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void in these countries and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
A total of $10,000 will be awarded to the five most innovative stories.
- First Prize (1): $5,000 USD
- Second Prize (1): $2,000 USD
- Finalists (3): $1,000 USD
Be Inspired. Share Your Story and Get Recognized.
For more information, click here.