Internship Opportunity with Partners for Development in Abuja, Nigeria
Deadline: June 7, 2013
Partners for Development (PFD) is looking for an intern to be based in its Abuja Country Office. PFD seeks Immediate availability as well as a commitment of at least three months, preferably longer. PFD will provide an adequate stipend and accommodation – if needed – in its Abuja office compound. An international plane ticket may be provided based on satisfactory completion of the contract.
- Assist the organization in new business development
- Conduct organizational research
- Develop and maintain productive public relations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree candidate in International Development, Public Health or similar degree preferred
- Previous work experience in a developing country
- Demonstrated interest in international relief and development
- Experience with proposal development and/or research
- Self-reliant problem solver and team player
- Outstanding oral and written skills in English
How to apply:
Email a cover letter (include dates of availability), resume and short writing sample to: email@example.com. Applications close by 07 June 2013. EOE.