Ernst & Young 2013 ‘Entrepreneurial Winning Women’ Program
Deadline: June 28, 2013
Are you are a high-potential woman entrepreneur, Ernst & Young invites you to apply or nominate an entrepreneur for the Entrepreneurial Winning Women 2013. The annual Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program is a national competition and executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
- Each winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum 2013, holding from November 13-17, 2013 in Palm Springs, Calif.
- The Strategic Growth Forum is an invitation-only gathering of more than 1,800 high-growth, market-leading company CEOs that presents a platform for Entrepreneurial Winning Women to introduce their companies and share their stories and goals with a community of Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year winners, top executives, prospective investors and business advisors.
- All Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be recognized at a special celebratory event during the Forum.
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- A woman business owner (at least a 51% owner) who is the founding CEO of any privately held US or Canadian company less than 10 years old. If there are other women co-founders, they may apply as a group if the group meets the ownership criteria.
- For those women who have sought outside investment, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if she retains a majority ownership stake of what’s left after deducting all outside investments.
- Company must have reported at least $2m in sales for each of the last two fiscal years. (Typical applicant company revenue ranges from $2m up to approximately $20m annually.)
- 2013 applicants must be able to attend an intensive two-day orientation/ preparation session on October 24-25 as well as the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum, November 13–17 in Palm Springs, California. Attendance at both the Orientation and Strategic Growth Forum is mandatory. Those unable to commit to both events may be better served not applying.
Please note the following additional eligibility rules:
- Only for-profit businesses may apply.
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not.
- Former Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award winners are not eligible.
By applying for Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women, you are applying for an award as well as an executive leadership program. Those selected will participate in an ongoing customized leadership development program with year-round activities designed to catalyze their companies’ growth by building and fostering critical relationships, enhancing leadership skills, expanding business know-how and providing increased visibility. Winners are welcome to remain engaged in Winning Women activities for as long as they benefit.
For more information, click here.