Shell Graduate Trainee Programme 2013: Apply Now!
Deadline: May 27, 2013
Shell Nigeria is recruiting fresh graduates with good degrees for its graduate trainee programme. They are breaking new grounds in Africa and are looking for top talents, students and graduates to help deliver better energy solutions. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, with the aim to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Shell is looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
For more information and to apply, click here.