BlackBerry® Global Scholarship Program: Apply now!
Deadline: June 26, 2013
Students from across the world are now invited to apply for the BlackBerry® Scholars Program. This is a global four-year scholarship program for outstanding women entering their first year of undergraduate study at an accredited college or university. The Program is designed to help increase the number of women studying and influencing the future of mobile computing, including Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, and particularly those with an interest and/or aptitude in the mobile computing space.
The scholarship award (individually, a “Scholarship” or an “Award”, together, the “Awards”) includes full tuition for the 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 academic years, and will be awarded at the beginning of the school year. Up to ten (10) Awards will be granted by BlackBerry in accordance with the selection criteria.
Selection will be based on the information provided in your fully completed application form that includes:
- Personal Information (get tips here)
- Details of Secondary Education (High School or equivalent)
- Details of Extracurricular Activities
- University Details
- Financial Information
- Recommendation Letters (get tips here)
- Essay (get tips here)
- If you are a female student age 18 or older (or the equivalent age of majority where you live) and entering your first year of college or university in the 2013-2014 academic year, majoring in a program in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math studies with an interest or aptitude in the area of mobile computing, you are eligible.
- If the applicant is a minor, consent is required from their parent or legal guardian at the time of application for the Program.
- This is a global scholarship program and is open to international students. Applicants may be U.S or non-U.S. citizens.
- You must agree to the terms & conditions of the scholarship program.
NOTE: The Scholarship does not cover room and board, other living expenses, books or materials fees, transportation, or other costs not included in tuition.
For more information, click here.