Deadline: June 7, 2013
The University of Bradford has launched a generous new package of competitive and performance-based scholarships for Nigerians. Applications are now invited from self-funding students from Nigeria who want to study at the University.
They can apply for either the half-fee Nigeria excellence scholarships or the £2000 Nigeria Country Scholarships. The half-fee excellence scholarships will be awarded to students who can demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
- Academic qualifications.
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at the University of Bradford.
- Extra-curricular activities or work experience
To be eligible for an award you must meet the following criteria:
- You are fully self-funding and not in receipt of any other scholarships.
- You are assessed as an overseas-fee paying student.
- You have firmly accepted an offer to study a degree program at the University of Bradford.
- You will commence your studies in September 2013.
You must have submitted an application to study at the University of Bradford by 7 June 2013, and you must accept your offer by 5 July to be considered. Awards will be announced by 19 July.
If you are holding a conditional offer to study at the University and are awaiting academic results that will be issued after the scholarship deadlines, you will still be considered for an award and any offer of a scholarship will be made conditional on your pending results.
For more information, click here.