Deadline: August 15, 2013
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is inviting applications for the Master of Arts in Economic Governance and Development Programme. The Programme is a 15-month full time course that will start on 13 January 2014 and finish on April 30, 2015. Students from certain countries are invited to apply. Those from other countries will be accepted on a limited basis.
The Master of Arts in Economic Governance and Development Programme focuses on various issues and approaches in governance, economics and development, including energy security, integrated water management, regional trade arrangements, financial system, economy of transport routes and border management, transparency and accountability.
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, MSc, Diploma) in Economics and/or other related fields.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- The applicants should not be older than 32 years on 1 January 2014
- Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan.
- Students from other countries can be accepted for the programme on a limited basis.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek covers:
- Program tuition fee
- Round trip travel expenses within Central Asia
- Monthly stipend of EUR 180 per month
- Housing allowance of EUR 95 for non-residents of Bishkek
- Health insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan)
- Child allowance and single parent support.
NOTE: Only best qualified candidates only will be contacted for interviews and tests.
For more information, click here.