Deadline: June 15, 2013
Applications are invited for the European Prize for ‘Youth Employment in the Social Economy’. This second edition of the European Prize seeks to reward a young social economy enterprise, which was initiated by young people and has created employment for young people in the European Union or in Morocco. A €5,000 Prize to be awarded to a young social economy enterprise.
Participation in this Prize is reserved for social economy enterprises:
- Initiated by young people between the ages of 18 and 30 years living within the European Union or Morocco.
- Whose head office is based in one of the member states of the European Union or in Morocco
- Which were created between 15 May 2011 and 15 November 2012 by at least two (2) young people1
- Which have created jobs for young people
The assessment criteria for the selection of the winning enterprise are as follows:
- The scope for the multiplication of the entrepreneurial initiative in other countries of the European Union and in Morocco;
- The number, quality and longevity of the jobs created for young people;
- The degree of social and/or technological innovation;
- The level of compliance with the principles of the social economy;
- The incorporation of environmental best practices within the enterprise;
- The operational and financial capacity of the enterprise.
For more information, click here.