Deadline: August 30, 2013
TakingITGlobal invites young leaders from across the planet to enter the ‘We See Things Differently’ (WSTD) contest. WSTD is a youth led, collaborative online campaign to collect and connect our stories, our visions and our efforts to remake the world within one generation. Winners will receive the #WSTD amazing prize pack.
In collaboration with Youth For Change , The Earth Charter Initiative, Wupy and What’s Up Youth, TakingITGlobal wants to hear from young leaders around the planet on the following:
- What is your vision for a better world?
- What issues are important to you and what you doing about it?
- How can we get involved to help you take action?
- How are you utilizing global collaborations and connections which are now possible through technology?
- What are some unseen connections across issues and challenges?
Anyone can submit through the global gallery, facebook, and twitter using the hashtag #WSTD or #WeSeeThingsDifferently
Selected winners will receive a We See Things Differently Prize pack, including:
- Global recognition and promotion for your project
- Technology hardware to help support your work
- Mentorship and networking from the partner organizations
For more information, click here.