Deadline: June 30, 2013
Anna Lindh Foundation is looking to recruit qualified individuals from across the world to fill some vacant posts. ALF works to bring people together from across the Mediterranean to improve mutual respect between cultures and to support civil society working for a common future of the Region.
Since its launch in 2005, the Anna Lindh Foundation has launched and supported action across fields impacting on mutual perceptions among people of different cultures and beliefs, as well as developing a region-wide Network of over 3000 civil society organisations. Through its action and reflection the ALF aims to contribute to the development of an Intercultural Strategy for the Euro-Mediterranean Region, providing recommendations to decision-makers and institutions and advocating for shared values.
For the “Citizens for Dialogue” Programme, they seek;
- One Programme Officer;
- Two Programme Assistants;
- One Communication Assistant.
For the “Operating Grant Agreement” Programme:
- One Programme Assistant – Network Coordination Unit.
Job Description is available here.
How to Apply
Interested persons will be required to;
- complete the online applications in English
- submit a CV of not more than five pages (use the format here: http://europass.cedefop.eu.int)
- submit a one page letter of motivation indicating clearly the reference number of the post, to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
For more information, click here.