2013 reSET Social Enterprise Challenge: Up to $5,000
Deadline: July 31, 2013
Social Enterprise Trust is now accepting applications for the 2013 Social Enterprise Challenge! Applicants will compete for up to $5,000 and public recognition at the Fall 2013 reSET Social Enterprise Awards. The awards recognize aspiring individuals with a viable, sustainable, and socially responsible business plan for a social enterprise that will improve the community, create jobs, and demonstrate the possibilities created when profit and purpose are pursued at the same time.
Eligibility and Judging Criteria
- The mission is stated clearly and indicates how the organization will improve the community.
- This business is organized around socially responsible principles.
- The potential social impact of the organization is important, meaningful and significant.
- This organization has the potential to create new, meaningful jobs.
- The organization has a defined pathway to scalability and growth.
- The business plan demonstrates an understanding of what’s needed to succeed.
- The business plan is clear, compelling and comprehensive.
- The organization has a plan to acquire the resources it needs to succeed.
For more information, click here.