2013 NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards
Deadline: July 4, 2013
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates to develop their career in the petroleum industry. Interest applicants wishing to pursue International post-graduate studies are invited to apply.
The following are the disciplines eligible for this scholarship award.
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Sub Sea)
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University
- (Msc or MEng) in the 2013/2014 academic session.
- The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, and accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
- Employees of ExxonMobil subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
PLEASE NOTE: ExxonMobil Upstream Affiliates in Nigeria (Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) do not use placement agencies that charge scholarship applicants an advance fee of any kind (e.g. application fees, placement fees, test fees, etc.)
For more information, click here.