Deadline: September 15, 2013
EKOenergy is seeking to fund projects that focus on the use of renewable electricity. EKOenergy is a recently launched network of European NGOs willing to promote the use of renewable electricity. The network manages the EKOenergy label. For each MWh of electricity sold as EKOenergy, 10 cents go to the EKOenergy Climate Fund. They want to use the money of the EKOenergy Climate Fund to finance renewable electricity projects in developing countries and they are currently looking for suitable projects to be financed between the autumn of 2013 and the autumn of 2014.
- Experience, solvency and reliability of the organization (20%)
- Quality and efficiency of the project (20%): effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, impact and visibility, ownership, gender
- Long term viability, sustainability and replicability of the project (20%)
- Contacts with local stakeholders, solid local counterpart (20%)
- Complementary goals with EKOenergy (20%): Share the goals of the coalition and specialize in promotion of renewable energy.
For more information, click here.