Deadline: July 31, 2013
The Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI) is looking for the best and brightest young professionals to apply for its 2013-2014 Future Leaders Program. The purpose of the Future Leaders Program is to cultivate the next generation of foreign policy leaders in Washington, D.C. The program identifies young professionals who share FPI’s commitment to international engagement, support for America’s allies, expanding political and economic freedom, and a strong military. FPI connects these young leaders with foreign policy experts and former senior government officials, while offering networking opportunities with program alumni, FPI experts, and media personalities.
FPI Future Leaders will participate in monthly dinner discussions with influential foreign policy experts, authors, and practitioners between September 2013 and June 2014. All events will take place in Washington, D.C. Additionally, participants will be invited to a variety of other events hosted by FPI.
- FPI is looking for the best and brightest young professionals between the ages of 25 and 35 working in government, the military, media, and the private and non-profit sectors.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of professional experience or relevant graduate work.
- While U.S. citizenship is not required, applicants are required to live or work in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Applicants who are selected to participate will be expected to attend all program events, which will be scheduled in the evenings to accommodate work schedules.
- Before applying, please consider if your professional and personal obligations will allow you to fully participate. Upon acceptance, a complete schedule of events for the year will be sent.
For more information, click here.