2014-15 Fulbright Graduate Student Program for Georgians
Deadline: August 18, 2013
The United States Embassy in Georgia is pleased to announce the competition for the 2014-15 Fulbright Graduate Student Program. This program supports study for a master’s degree program at a U.S. university in all disciplines except MBA.
The Fulbright Scholarship is one of the most exclusive and important scholarships offered by the U.S. Government. The recruitment of candidates for the Fulbright Graduate Student Program is based on an open competition by the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy Tbilisi.
- Applicants must be citizens of Georgia
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English
- Applicants must be eligible for J-1 visa, which requires the grantee to return to Georgia for a minimum of two years at the end of the grant period
- Applicants must receive a satisfactory medical clearance
- Preference will be given to applicants who are no older than 30 years of age by the application deadline date
- Students who have already begun their studies in the U.S. universities are not eligible to apply.
- Persons desiring permanent residence in the United States are not eligible.
For more information, click here.