Deadline: August 30, 2013
Are you looking at partnering with a prestigious, international company to drive you through your years of study and into your first working experience? Goodyear can get you on the right track.
The ‘Spirit of Innovation’ Scholarship not only provides students with financial assistance for their tuition and other resources, but also offers practical exposure to their field of study. Applications are invited from students from across the world at a recognized university.
To apply you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- 65% aggregate
- Must be in your 1st year of study at a recognised university
- Must be in financial need
- Must not hold any other bursary / financial support
- Must study full time
- Must be studying in the following fields:
- BTech Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical)
- NDip / Degree Business Management / Sales and Marketing
For more information, click here.