Unilever Kenya 2nd IdeaTrophy Business Challenge
Deadline: August 23, 2013
Students are now invited to enter the Idea Trophy business challenge. Idea Trophy is a Unilever on-campus youth initiative that provides students with a personal development experience, working with one of Unilever’s brands in preparation for business life outside the classroom.
The objective of Unilever’s Idea Trophy is to contribute to youth development, grow a future talent pool and improve the quality of future graduate trainees by exposing them to industry expectations. The students work with Unilever experts who help them translate their ideas into execution plans.
The Competition is in 3 stages:
- 1st stage is online registration and submission of business ideas.
- 2nd stage is presentation of business plans.
- 3rd stage Boot-camp and drafting of execution plans.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate and Masters students from all majors can participate in Idea Trophy.
- Each team must be comprised of 3 students from the same university.
- Each team should decide on a “representative” among three members.
- The Team Representative will be the main contact person throughout the Unilever Idea trophy.
- Composition of the team cannot change after phase one,which is the submission stage.
- All Ideas should be submitted before the deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Ideas cannot be revised once they are submitted; but there is no limit to the number of ideas to submit at the 1st phase.
- Communication and material submission will be accepted only through the official website.
- Any other form of submission and communication will not be accepted.
- Material submission should be related to Unilever‘s Lifebuoy brand only.
- 1st prize is an all expense paid trip to Unilever South Africa for the winning team plus an ipad for each member of the winning team and a chance to represent Africa at the Unilever super league in Singapore.
- Ist Runner Up: A laptop for each of the 3 members in the 1st Runner’s up Team
- 2nd runner up: A Smartphone for each of the 3 members in the 2nd Runner’s up Team
For more information, click here.