Deadline: December 6, 2013
La Trobe University is now accepting applications for its 2014 Academic Excellence Scholarship (AES). The AES is targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries across all of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarships are non-renewable tuition fee awards of A$10 000-$20 000 paid across a maximum period of two semesters (or twelve months). International students wanting to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, full degrees at La Trobe in 2014 are invited to apply.
Recipients of the scholarship would be required to pay for any difference in fees for their first two semesters, fees for the remainder of their course and also Overseas Student Health Cover. These scholarships are not renewable and do not cover living costs. Continuation of the scholarship into a second semester (where relevant) is subject to satisfactory progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded. Maintaining a C grade average is required, and satisfactory progress will be monitored.
- citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand
- applicants who scored a minimum of 85 per cent or equivalent in their previous degree/award
- students who meet or will meet the University’s academic and English entry requirements at the commencement date of their course (and have received an offer at the time of applying for this scholarship).
Note: applicants need to meet all the criteria above.
Who is not eligible?
- international students wanting to undertake Higher Degree Research, Exchange, Study Abroad, ELICOS and Foundation Studies and Diploma courses
- students with scores lower than 85 per cent or equivalent in their previous degrees/award
- students who have already received the AES scholarship
- continuing La Trobe University students.
For more information, click here.