Apply to be a 2014-2015 Placement Organization with Global Health Corps (GHC)
Deadline: October 4, 2013
Partnership applications to be a 2014-2015 placement organization with Global Health Corps (GHC) are now open. GHC is currently accepting applications from organizations that are improving health care access and outcomes in Burundi, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States (Boston, New York/Newark, DC/Baltimore, Philadelphia), and Zambia. Fellows work in teams of two – one international fellow and one national fellow – focusing on a wide range of issues in a variety of different positions, including program management, monitoring and evaluation and procurement and logistics.
Interested in applying to be a placement organization with GHC? Learn more and apply now.
- Placement organizations range in size, scope of work, and geographic focus: GHC works with small grassroots organizations, large global institutions, and a spectrum of organizations in between.
- Organizations must be able to do the following:
- identify an area of need
- create a job description for a fellowship position
- demonstrate the capacity to absorb two new fulltime staff, and
- identify a clear manager for the fellow team in order to be considered for partnership.
For detailed information on the partnership structure and application process, please review the following:
For more information, click here.