One Young World Instagram Competition 2013
Deadline: September 22, 2013
The One Young World Instagram Competition is now open! Do you want to win a Go Pro Hero3 Black Edition camera? Post your entries now. Submissions are invited from ANYONE from anywhere around the world.
What you need to do
- Make sure you are following @OneYoungWorld on Instagram.
- Post a picture on Instagram, which you believe sums up your country and use the hashtag #instaOYW as well hashtagging the country you are depicting eg #Nigeria.
- You must have taken the picture yourself.
- Your subject matter is VAST! It could be anything. Be creative and original: how do you see your country?
- The best photograph will win a Go Pro Hero3 Black Edition camera.
- The top ten photographs will be printed and displayed in the exhibition area at the One Young World Summit 2013 in the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg to be viewed by the delegation of young leaders from around the world and world leaders such as Kofi Annan and Richard Branson.
- Every day One Young World will Tweet a “photo of the day” and will post the best photos each week on their Facebook page.
- Contest is open to everyone (all ages and all countries). Employees (and members of their immediate family) of One Young World and anyone connected to this competition are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable UK law. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to One Young World and not to Facebook or Instagram.
For more information, click here.