Microsoft Software Grant / Donation for Nonprofit Organizations: Apply now!
As Microsoft believes technology can do amazing things, they are donating, on average, $1 million dollars a day in software to nonprofits around the world. Microsoft recognizes the great work that nonprofit organizations do to support our communities and individuals in need. In the hands of nonprofit organizations, technology can boost productivity, increase effectiveness through better collaboration, and extend services to new communities and individuals in need. This is why they are offering support by donating software to help them achieve their missions.
- Nonprofit and nongovernmental organizations must hold recognized, charitable status as defined in their countries in order to be eligible for a software donation.
- Eligible organizations will operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing relief to the poor
- Advancing education
- Improving social welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
- Establishment of civil society
- Public libraries are eligible for software donations for public access computers only.
Eligible organizations receive their Microsoft software donations through their partner TechSoup Global and their worldwide network of partners.
Apply for a Software Donation.
For more information, click here.