University of Newcastle Science & IT Undergraduate Scholarships for Australians
Deadline: March 31, 2014
Applications are invited for the IT Undergraduate Scholarships to study at University of Newcastle. The Faculty of Science and Information Technology established these scholarships to recognise high achieving applicants and to encourage and support students entering undergraduate programs in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology. Twelve (12) scholarships of $2000 each will be offered in total corresponding with one scholarship for each undergraduate program offered.
The twelve undergraduate programs are:
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Natural History Illustration
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Visual Communication Design
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a commencing student
- Be enrolled full-time
- Be enrolled in a single degree program offered by the Faculty of Science and Information Technology
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program
- Not have previously received this scholarship
- Have achieved an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 95 or equivalent before the addition of any regional or EAS bonus
This scholarship is applicable to : high-achievers, ATAR, undergraduate, science, FSCIT, first year, 1st year.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
A brief written statement (no more than 1 A4 page) that outlines (i) your reasons for your choice of study, (ii) your career aspirations and (iii) your proposed courses for study for the first year
For more information, click here.