2014 Innovative International Scholarships – Heritage Scholarship
Deadline: July 18, 2014
Curtin University is pleased to invite application for the Heritage Scholarships, which awards eligible undergraduate and postgraduate students a part of their first year of tuition. Curtin University recognises the long-standing relationship it has with these major South East Asian nations and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences. This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework) available to international students
- To see availalbe courses to international students, please refer to Curtin’s handbook
To be eligible students must:
- be citizens of Indonesia, Malaysia or Vietnam
- meet Curtin University’s course academic and english language entry requirements
- be onshore full-fee paying international students
- be commencing a full undergraduate or master (coursework) degree in Semester 2, 2014 at Curtin University’s Western Australian campuses
For more information, click here.