Ashoka ChangemakerXchange 2013 for Young Innovators
Deadline: September 22, 2013
Young social entrepreneurs and innovators are invited to apply for the Ashoka ChangemakerXchange 2013, which takes place from December 10 – 14 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey. The ChangemakerXchange is a collabaration platform for some of the world’s most inspiring young social entrepreneurs. It provides social innovators from Europe, Turkey and North Africa with the chance to come together in person, learn from each other, refine existing ideas and start collaborations.
The young innovators in this network lead social ventures which generate measurable impact in the world. The changemakerXchange gives them the opportunity to exchange knowledge, challenge themselves, refine their projects and create new ideas. Ashoka will cover all travel and accommodation costs.
If you are selected to participate;
- you will meet & engage with 25 outstanding changemakers from Europe, Turkey and North Africa
- you will explore the social entrepreneurship scene of Istanbul
- you will get a lot of time and space for reflection and dicussions at a very special conference site
- outside of Istanbul
- you will participate in exciting conversations, workshops and open spaces
You can apply if;
- you are between 18-28 years old
- you lead, co-lead, founded or co-founded your own social venture, which is still up and running
- you speak English well enough to understand presentations in English and participate in discussions
- you are interested in meeting other young social entrepreneurs from around the world
- you are willing to start collaborations with social entrepreneurs from different countries
- you are available from Tuesday, December 10. until Saturday, December 14. 2013.
ChangemakerXchange Fund | Grants
The ChangemakerXchange Fund is an exclusive fund worth EURO 16.000 available to the participants of the ChangemakerXchange conference. All participants who develop collaboration ideas with participants from other countries can apply for up to EURO 2.000 and six months of mentoring/coaching from Ashoka to help implement their ideas. At last years CMXCHANGE nine such ideas among the conference participants were
For more information, click here.