Deadline: October 31, 2013
Applications are now open for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) at RMIT University. If you are an international student commencing a higher degree by research (masters or PhD) at RMIT in 2014, the IPRS could pay your tuition fees for the normal duration of your program. The scholarship provides tuition fees and the cost of an Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of your program. (This is normally three years for a research doctorate degree and two years for a research master degree.)
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student, hold an Australian student visa for the term of the scholarship and comply with the conditions of the visa
- have achieved excellent academic results
- have been offered a place in a higher degree research program at an Australian RMIT campus commencing in 2014
- have been offered a place that is not conditional on meeting English language requirements OR provide evidence of English language proficiency and meet the English language requirement of the HDR program before the closing date of the scholarship application
- not already hold a research qualification equivalent to an Australian research doctorate or research masters (if applicable)
- willing to be an ambassador for the Research Scholarships
- be studying in one of RMIT’s areas of research strengths
- Provide details of any external funding for tuition or living expenses that you have received or applied for.
There are additional eligibility requirements for IPRS which are listed below.
For more information, click here.