Call for Applications: LEAP Africa SNEPco Youth Empowerment Training 2013
Deadline: October 18, 2013
LEAP Africa in partnership with Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company [SNEPco] presents the 2013 Youth Empowerment Training programme designed to equip youths in Lagos with soft skills (Values, Leadership and Work Skills) which will enhance their leadership, employability, job creation prospects and competitiveness to achieve an improved quality of life. Apply now to be one of 100 youths comprising Certificate holders, Polytechnic Diploma holders and graduates in Lagos State, who will benefit from the Programme.
Location: Selected participants will be informed on training location
Cost: FREE (Sponsored by Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company [SNEPco])
Goals and Objectives
- Support Youth through the process of looking within to take stock of their lives- dreams, visions for the future, current skills,talents and inclinations.
- Expose youths to the concept of leadership and value skills by offering tools require for personal and community transformation.
- Provide youths with ideas for creating livelihood and work experience through social problems solving.
Applicants must meet the following entry requirement to be considered:
- Have a strong interest in developing leadership skills
- Between ages 18 – 35 years.
- Be passionate about community service.
How to Apply
- Like Leap Africa’s page on facebook, www.facebook.com/LEAPAfrica.
- Follow on twitter, www.twitter.com/leapafricabbr or @leapafrica, mention the programme you are applying for with #tag [eg I Applied #SNEPco #YEP2013]
- Download the application form online [www.leapafrica.com]
For questions or concerns, contact LEAP via [email protected] or call 012706541/2 or 07011081954
For more information, click here.