Full-time MBA Scholarship for Women in Business at HHL
Deadline: April 2014
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is offering scholarships for outstanding candidates interested in studying in one of their Women in Business MBA program. A master degree from HHL will provide you with exceptional career opportunities that will make your financial investment well worthwhile. To help make your study at HHL possible, the school is offering this scholarship to finance your tuition fee and living costs. Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 14,500 corresponding to 50% of the total tuition fee in the full-time MBA Program.
Please submit your essay on the topic “What challenges does a female manager face today?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
- Female applicants from all countries for HHL´s full-time MBA program.
- HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
Applicants must hold a first degree with an above average result and present a GMAT score of at least 650. Successful candidates will receive the first half of the scholarship by the start of the MBA program and will need to maintain an overall grade average of at least 1.6 in their studies at HHL to be entitled to the second installment.
- Completed full-time MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT with a score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
Other relevant documents such as academic awards and recognitions, special achievements etc. are strongly encouraged
For more information, click here.