HHL Future Entrepreneur Full-Time MBA Scholarship 2014
Deadline: April 1, 2014
Applications are invited from outstanding candidates worldwide Future Entrepreneur Scholarship to study at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. The HHL Scholarship focuses on prospective full-time MBA students who bring their entrepreneurial potential to HHL and who seek to start their own business after graduating from HHL or who have already started it. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver worth up to EUR 13,500.
Scholarship Business Plan
- Please submit the following essay to us: Business planning concept: How does your business concept look like and how can it be implemented?
- Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA Program.
- Applicants must hold a first degree (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result.
- Furthermore a GMAT score of at least 650 is required.
- The scholarship is offered to full-time MBA applicants 2014 intake only.
With its HHL Future Entrepreneur Scholarship HHL offers two scholarships a year that support HHL’s mission to “educate effective and responsible business leaders through excellence in teaching, research and practice.”
- Completed full-time MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT with a score of at least 650
- Scholarship business plan
- Scholarship questionnaire
For more information, click here.