Global Talent Awards Competition 2013: Win 10,000 Kr Cash Prizes & more!
Deadline: October 15, 2013
Global Forums has partnered with Experis, Universum, NovaAgentum and Kulturtolk to present the 2013 Global Talent Awards. The purpose of the awards is to inspire talents and organizations to be more inclusive, globally minded and interculturally competent. Global Talents are a vital contribution to businesses and organization in a globalized world economy and a multicultural society. The Global Talent Awards is a global competition organized by Global Forums AS, part of the Global Talent Week, a 3 days event taking place from November 11-13, 2013 including the Global Talent Career Fair and The Global Mobility Forum.
Categories of the Global Talent Awards
There are 2 individual awards and 2 company awards as following:
Global Talent Categories:
- You’re a Professional Global Talent if you have a minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- You’re a Youth Global Talent if you’re a student or you have up to 1 year of employment
Global Talent Employer Categories:
- Most Attractive Global Talent Employer – are you?
- Most Inclusive Global Talent Employer – are you?
- Global Talents Individuals win fame, glory and 10 000 NOK.
- Global Talent Employers win the honour and a symbolic prize.
Global Talents have:
- A higher education (Bachelor, Master or PhD – including enrolled students
- A global competence such as speaking different languages, knowing different cultures, and a global outlook and mindset
- An ability to build relationships and make connections across cultures
Are you OR someone you know a global talent. Send your nomination now !
For more information, click here.