Deadline: October 10, 2013
Startups worldwide are invited to apply for the Get in the Ring: The Investment Battle, an international competition in which entrepreneurs battle to secure their future investment. Get in the Ring is a great opportunity for startups to meet fellow entrepreneurs, international top investors and potential customers. Besides the network opportunities, startups get the chance to pitch their business idea in front of top investors and secure investments of up to €1,000,000.
It is a non-profit event concept, initiated by the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship to bring the most promising entrepreneurs from around the world in contact with investors and to inspire visitors to start their entrepreneurial journey.
In order to participate startups need to meet the following criteria
- Exists no longer than 5 years
- Be proficient in the English language
- Seeking an investment of €100,000 to €1,000,000
- Have a scalable and innovative business idea or model
- Some countries already select their startups before this deadline. Here you can find the selection dates of all participating countries.
- Review the FAQ section carefully.
Are you ready to face the Champions?
For more information and to apply, click here.