Deadline: January 15, 2014
MAWISTA takes support for diversity seriously and believes it enriches the educational landscape. Therefore, they want to provide students with the necessary support to fulfill their educational aspirations. The main focus is on the applicant’s personality and personal background rather than hard criteria like GPA or length of study. The scholarship recipient receives a monthly scholarship of 500 Euros during a 12-month period. This way you have more time left to fulfill your educational aspirations.
To apply for this scholarship, you have to show them how your extraordinary personality contributes to the diversity in the educational landscape:
- You have changed your field of study multiple times but have finally found your true calling?
- You are a long-term student and proud of it?
- You grew up in a commune but decided to study business administration?
- You came from China to Germany in order to study vitriculture?
- In your high-school diploma you had a D in mathematics but decided to study the subject nevertheless?
- You had to break down extraordinary barriers to reach your goals?
They are looking for people who are breaking with established stereotypes and have achieved or experienced the unusual. If you count yourself among this group then apply now. International as well as German students are equally encouraged to apply.
There are no limitations of the country of origin. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
For more information, click here.