Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2014
Next Deadline: November 13, 2013
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply for the 2014 Internship Program. The ADB Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
*** ADB does not accept applications from close relatives of ADB personnel.
The internship application process is online through the ADB Recruitment Center. School registration and nomination is no longer required.
Application periods for the 2014 Internship Program:
1st Batch – 18 October – 13 November 2013
2nd Batch – 10 January – 5 February 2014
3rd Batch – 7 March – 2 April 2014
For more information, click here.