World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program 2014
Deadline: November 26, 2013
The World Youth Alliance Asia Pacific is accepting applications for the first batch of the Regional Internship Program. The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of World Youth Alliance to contribute practically to its international and regional projects and to study more closely the ideas which have formed the organization. The program focuses on three aspects: project management, training, and network building.
Interns will be assigned to plan and manage one or two projects during their internship period. The types of projects interns get to work on are diverse and vary according to specific interests and skills of each person. Each project will fall under one of our three main thrusts which are Education, Advocacy, and Culture.
- The internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals.
- Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity.
- WYA seek committed members with strong communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Interns must also be able to motivate and inspire others and love to bring people together.
This is an unpaid internship. However, we do offer scholarships (subject for approval) to interns.
As an intern, you can:
- Learn about our mission to understand and articulate the dignity of the person.
- Gain practical and theoretical knowledge about international, regional, and national policy-making.
- Help your region grow socially and economically as you develop projects that uphold the value of each person.
- Have the opportunity to build your own network and community in line with World Youth Alliance programs.
Dates and Batches
Internship Period: January 6, 2014 to March 19, 2014
Application Deadline: November 26, 2013
Internship Period: May 5, 2014 to July 25, 2014
Application Deadline: March 19, 2014
Internship Period: September 1, 2014 to December 12, 2014
Application Deadline: July 28, 2014
For more information and to apply, click here.