Deadline: January 15, 2014
The Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) at Georgetown University is offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented graduate student from sub-Saharan Africa for Fall 2014. MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools and history. In addition, students choose an area of concentration such as Global Politics and Security, International Development or Global Business and Finance.
- Applicants must have a completed undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a strong academic record.
- They must have a TOEFL score of at least 100, or an IELTS score of at least 7.0.
- Applicants must have completed a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or must be able to complete both courses *before* the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2014.
- Applicants should have professional experience, ideally in a field related to their future professional goals.
- Students have an average of four years of work experience before joining MSFS.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa.
For more information, click here.