2014 ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Masters Scholarship to Study in Switzerland
Deadline: December 15, 2013
Applications are now accepted for the 2014 Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme and Masters Scholarship programme offered by ETH Zurich to support excellent students intending to pursue a Master’s degree at ETH. Under the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) students receive a special scholarship for the duration of their programme as well as specific supervision. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during their Master’s degree course. Under the Master Scholarship Programme (MSP) students receive a partial stipend during their Master’s degree course and the offer of an assistantship.
- The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 1,750 per month) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The Master Scholarship Programme consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 850 per month during the first semester and CHF 600 per month from the second semester onwards) as well as a tuition fee waiver. After the first semester there is the possibility of taking on an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 600 per month).
- The scholarship programmes are open to excellent students both from the ETH and from other universities (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor’s.
- Students must belong to the best 10 percent of their Bachelor’s programme.
For more information, click here.