2014 Fordham Business Challenge – Win a full-tuition scholarship for Masters in New York!
Deadline: January 20, 2014
Graduating college seniors from around the world are invited to join the Fordham Business Challenge 2014. Take the challenge for your chance to live and learn in the information and business capital of the world. Compete and win a full-tuition scholarship for a specialized master’s program at Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration (GBA) in New York City!
The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 is a scholarship competition organized by Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration and Student Competitions AB.
- Over $200,000 worth of scholarships
- The winner of the competition for each master’s program will receive a full-tuition scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING MS PROGRAMS AT FORDHAM GBA:
- Master’s in Marketing Intelligence (MSMI)
- Master’s in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Master’s in Applied Statistics and Decision Making (MSSD)
- 3-Continent Master of Global Management (3CMGM)
- Master’s in Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Answer Multiple-choice questions and one Essay question
- Fordham GBA/NYC Quiz
- Current Affairs Quiz
- Program-related Quiz
- Essay question related to your chosen MS program
- Start here
- Undergraduate seniors, recent graduates and young professionals worldwide are invited to apply
To qualify for the competition applicants must either:
- currently hold a bachelor’s degree OR
- be in the last year of their undergraduate education and expect to receive a bachelor’s degree by June 2014
To qualify to win the competition, applicants must:
- fulfill all competition requirements
- have applied for admission to their chosen master’s program by March 17, 2014
- be admitted and enroll at Fordham GBA, beginning fall semester 2014
Read the full rules and eligibility here.
For more information, click here.