Deadline: March 1, 2014
Applications are now invited for Graduate Assistantship Program 2014 at the Carter Center. The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program offers a limited number of opportunities to students currently enrolled in a master’s level program. Graduate assistants must make a 10-week, 40-hour-per-week commitment and receive a stipend of $3,500.
In order to be eligible for an assistantship,
- Applicants must have completed at least two semesters of their academic coursework in a master’s or post-master’s level program, or currently be enrolled in a doctoral-level program.
- Candidates who have graduated from either program are not eligible.
*There are no age restrictions or citizenship requirements for graduate assistants.
- Americas Program
- China Program
- Conflict Resolution Program
- Democracy Program
- Health Programs
- Human Rights Program
- Mental Health Program
Please note that you may apply for the Graduate Assistantship Program in two ways:
- Apply and be considered for a graduate assistantship only.
- Apply and be considered for a graduate assistantship and internship; should you not be selected as a graduate assistant, you are still under consideration for an internship in the programs of your choice.
NOTE: The Center does not offer stipends; however, there is some need-based financial assistance available for candidates who are selected*. Instructions for applying are provided in the appointment letter to successful candidates.
For more information, click here.