Deadline: February 3, 2014
UNV in Bonn, Germany is inviting submissions of abstracts for evidence based research papers on Volunteerism and Governance. Selected papers will be presented at a special session at the International Society for Third Sector Research (ISTR) Conference happening in Muenster, Germany next July. UNV also will be seeking additional papers to contribute to the State of the World’s Volunteerism Report 2014 on Volunteering and Governance.
- The call for papers is open to people of all ages.
- Emerging scholars under the age of 30 are strongly encouraged to make a submission.
- There is also preference for studies from a Southern context.
- UN Staff and Volunteers are welcome to submit a paper and are invited to share the submission guidelines, downloadable below, with their associated networks, organizations, universities, and interested individuals as soon as possible.
- The abstract and paper may be submitted in English, Spanish or French. However, the papers must be presented and discussed in English at the ISTR conference.
For more information, click here.