Deadline: March 2, 2014
Are you a postgraduate student studying either design, engineering or business? Interested in the circular economy as an innovation framework for positive change? Keen to be a part of the opportunities available in the transition to a circular economy? This opportunity is for you!
The Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship Wild Card Competition is an amazing opportunity for one student from any university in the world to win a place, worth GBP £14,000 on the exclusive Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship Programme for both themselves and their faculty mentor.
Postgraduate students from any university in the world can apply
Ellen MacArthur Foundation is looking for an exceptional student to join 14 other students from leading universities including MIT, Yale University, Stanford University, Imperial College London and London Business School, in the 2014 fellowship programme.
- An all expenses paid, week long, summer school in the UK. The next summer school will take place at Cranfield University between 23 – 27 June 2014.
- A £2000 ($3200) financial bursary.
- Access to the latest thinking, thought leaders and experts in the circular economy, including Biomimicry pioneer Janine Benyus, Performance Economy advocate, Walter Stahel and Cradle-to-Cradle founder Bill McDonough.
- Networking with leading businesses and emerging innovators including Unilever, Kingfisher, Philips, The Coca Cola Company, IBM, M&S and Ikea, who are all working to adopt the circular economy as a part of their core business.
- The opportunity for your faculty mentor to take part in this exclusive programme and network with top academics from leading universities around the world, as well as receive a £2000 ($3200) honorarium.
For more information, click here.