Deadline: April 2014
Chinese Government Scholarship—Bilateral Program includes full or partial scholarships that supports undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs. Applicants shall apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries for the programs available.
Full scholarship includes
- a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- monthly living allowance;
- one-off settlement subsidy;
- outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;
- one-off inter-city travel reimbursement.
Partial scholarship includes one or some items of the full scholarship items.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
Applicants should apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries between January and early April. Please contact the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year.
For more information, click here.