Deadline: February 28, 2014
Are you looking to develop yourself and your country? Apply now to the Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme. Help shape your community with an international education. The Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme aims to build capacity in areas where Tullow’s host countries experience significant skills gaps, especially, but not exclusively, around these countries’ oil and gas industries. Scholarships available for individuals in Tullow’s operating countries in Africa and South America, managed by the British Council for Tullow Oil.
Participating Countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mauritania, Uganda and Uruguay.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Be a citizen and legally resident in participating country
- Must have a minimum of bachelor degree or Licence Professionnelle (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better);
- Have a track record of success in their field of endeavour including but not limited to work experience in the area linked to their chosen course
- Have not previously studied abroad or received an international graduate scholarship
- Must have a strong personality as well as ambition, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills;
- Must demonstrate commitment to return to country and make a contribution to the future development of the country; and
- Must demonstrate a high level of competence in management, strategy and ability to train and develop others.
* Please note that applicants with second class upper and first class bachelor degrees and may be weighted higher for admission purposes.
For more information, click here.