Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships 2014/15
Deadline: March 1, 2014
The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark. Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
Scholarships are offered to exchange students from higher education institutions in the following countries:
- 19 EU-countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, and the Netherlands Iceland, Switzerland, Serbia and Turkey
- Non-European countries: China, Japan, Israel, Egypt and Russia
- Please note that, scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies at higher education institutions in the countries listed above.
- PhD students must likewise be employed at, or affiliated with, higher education institutions in the above-mentioned countries.
- Applications from candidates affiliated with higher education institutions in countries other than those listed will not be taken into consideration.
For more information, click here.