Deadline: April 30, 2014
This is your great chance – Apply to the Mo Ibrahim Scholarship Opportunity. The Centre of African Studies (CAS) invites Africans to apply for Masters scholarships as part of the Governance for Development in Africa Initiative funded by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. The Africa master’s scholarships are available at the School of African and Oriental Studies, SOAS, in London.
- Applicants must first secure a place for the MSc by applying directly to the SOAS admissions office.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by a panel consisting of SOAS academic members.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application. Selectors will be looking at the following:
- academic achievement and evidence of critical analytical capabilities;
- supporting statement;
- evidence of interest in and knowledge of linkages between governance and development
Note: CAS reserves the right not to award scholarships and will only award them where there are applicants judged to meet sufficiently high academic standards and with demonstrable interests in fields relevant to the objectives of the GDAI.
For more information, click here