2014 KIC InnoEnergy Challenge
Deadline: April 30, 2014
Participants are invited for the 2014 KIC InnoEnergy Challenge with a grand prize of a two years scholarship including a €750/month living allowance during studies at the KIC InnoEnergy Master School.
Europe needs not only future employees, but also future employers and entrepreneurs. To meet these needs KIC InnoEnergy has gathered the best technical universities, business schools and energy related corporations in Europe which together offer you a completely new approach to education. This revolutionary approach combines the best technical training in energy with transferable skills in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- A two year scholarship for a €750/month living allowance during your studies at the KIC InnoEnergy Master School.
- A trip to Barcelona in July 2014. Spend one day at the prize ceremony and getting to know more about KIC InnoEnergy’s European network, and another day exploring Barcelona! The prize includes round-trip tickets, two nights at a hotel and a winners’ dinner.
- Four second prize winners will win a trip to Barcelona in July 2014. Spend one day at the prize ceremony and getting to know more about KIC InnoEnergy’s European network, and another day exploring Barcelona! The prize includes round-trip tickets, two nights at a hotel and a winners’ dinner.
To qualify for the competition applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (by summer 2014) from a European university
- Have studied electrical, chemical, mechanical or energy engineering
- Register for & complete the challenge, including a quiz, a sustainable energy case, and a personal motivation
- Apply for a KIC InnoEnergy Master School programme. Read more about this in How to Apply
- To qualify to win the competition, applicants must:
- Fulfill all requirements listed above
- Be admitted to a KIC InnoEnergy Master School programme
- All applicants must submit to the terms and conditions as stated by Student Competitions. For the full terms and conditions click here.
- Applicants can only compete with one entry in the competition.
- Applicants must apply to the challenge individually.
- Applicants must provide truthful and accurate information regarding contact and personal information.
- All entry material should be presented and submitted in English.
- Applicants must ensure that all photographs, text and other submitted materials are created and owned by the applicant.
- We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use of your entry by visitors to the challenge website. After the competition is over, your submission and its contents may be used at the discretion of competition organisers.
- Only entries that are duly received by the closing date will be eligible for the competition. We cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending an online entry is not proof that we received it.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and all other rules and directions, or entries that are incomplete or illegible (at the sole discretion of the competition organisers) will be excluded from the competition.
- If the winner is not from Europe, they may need to obtain a visa or residence permit prior to their arrival in the country of their first university. Please make sure you check any requirements that may apply to you.
- In order to be able to claim the grand and second prizes, winners need to fulfill the enrollment requirements set by the KIC InnoEnergy Master School programme they choose to apply to, and be admitted to that programme
- Winners must be able to attend the awards ceremony in Barcelona in July 2014.
For more information, Click here