Deadline: March 14, 2014
Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job but worried on how you will appear and perform in your dream job interview?
Stop worrying!!! Women’s Empowerment Link (WEL), a nongovernmental organization has the solution to your problem. Quickly register for a three days workshop designed for fresh graduate ladies aspiring to work with NGOs that will give you practical experience on how to prepare for an interview and sustain your job!
This is a must attend workshop for job seeking graduates who want to work in the development field. In addition, you will practically attend an interview before professionals and get feedback on how to improve your performance before you appear to your dream job interview panel.
In the first day, you will be given an advertised job description and guidance on how to prepare for an interview for that job. On day two, you will be interviewed, given results of your performance and instructed on how you will improve on the same! Finally on day three, you will be enlightened on the development field and what partners look for when recruiting.
Women’s Empowerment Link (WEL) is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-partisan organization that supports and equips women and the girl child to realize their potential, worth and strength politically, socially and economically through advocating for opportunities that explore their imminent inner strength.
Topics to be covered
- Preparation before attending an interview;
- Understanding of the Job Description;
- Be competitive at the interview;
- Make the interviewers hire you;
- CV and Cover letter writing;
- Basic skills and knowledge of development agenda/NGOs;
- Learn how to keep your job.
What to Expect:
- Professional trainers;
- Time Management: all must be at the venue at 8.30am;
- Your name listed in a website for trainees candidates where NGO’s visit to get competitive CV’s;
- Make the improvement you need
Registration for this workshop is ongoing at the subsidized rate of Kshs. 3,500! ONLY 25 SLOTS AVAILABLE! Be the first! Contact WEL on 0711 907 132 / 0732 574 060 or email them on [email protected] for more details and/ or booking.
For more information on the Annual Training Dates and Venue, click here.