Watson Scholars Program 2014 (Scholarships Available)
Deadline: March 31, 2014
Final deadline: April 15, 2014
Watson calls for applications for the Watson’s Fall 2014 semester in Boulder. Students driven to accelerate their ventures and ideas to shape the future Worldwide are invited. If accepted, scholars from across the globe are convened for a semester at Watson’s Chautauqua Campus in Boulder — a city full of innovation, entrepreneurship, nature, and passion.
As soon as all applications have been reviewed, interviews completed, and nominating partners have offered their opinions, the 15 new Watson Scholars for the Fall 2014 Semester we will announce!
- Master Course and mentorship from Watson’s network of experts including Nobel Peace Prize winners, Time 100 Most Influential People, and MacArthur Fellows
- Award-winning training in empathy, creativity, resilience and grit inspired by the Transformative Action Institute
- The Watson Lab, where students pilot, prototype, and scale ideas to shape the future alongside a team of mentors
- Full tuition and fees total $15,000 USD, which includes on-campus housing at Chautauqua.
- Full and partial scholarship and financial aid opportunities available.
- Any current student or recent graduate of college, graduate school, or even high school,
- From any region of the world,
- Aged 18-23, is encouraged to apply.
- We also encourage teams of students working on the same idea to apply as a team.
For more information, click here.